Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WAITING TO LEARN WHO MY HOME HEALTH CAREGIVERS WILL BE AS I GO BACK TO OLOL RECTORY...........

No response yet from the hospital discharge planner, the parish, or personal friends, as to who will be assisting me with my home health antibiotic treatments as of tomorrow when I return to OLOL rectory.  The older I become and the more challenges I face with my health, the less anxious and more trustful in God, and the loyalty and decency of my circle of friends, to come through for me.  Just three and a half months ago, that was finding overnight male caregivers, to stay with me in the rectory for five weeks.  Now women, as well as my men friends, and parishioners past and present, I am calling upon, to volunteer to assist me at home in the rectory, beginning tomorrow, Wednesday July 6th, with the connection and disconnection help I need with the antibiotic pump, which due to my lack of left hand muscle and coordination capability, I cannot do myself.  I am physically strong enough to return to the rectory and resume my priestly ministry - the only reason I am not already there tonight, is the need first to put these volunteer helpers in place.  I am going home tomorrow, or that is mine and Mercy Rehab's expectation, so time is of the essence - NOW, to put assisting retired nurses, laypersons willing to be trained, or personal friends, who are willing to do this for and with me, to step up.  Please say YES, and contact me immediately if you can and will do this.  Asking others to do this does not come easy to me.  But it is what I would do for others, if our roles and conditions were reversed.  So please let me hear from you and allow me to do what I am meant to be doing beyond these hospital / rehabilitation center walls...........Hoping You Will Be Among Those Willing To Provide Me This Help,   Fr.  Troy

You can Volunteer by leaving a Comment here on my blog;
Calling Me at Mercy Rehab Tonight or Tomorrow Morning, 916-732-9628;
Facebooking or E-Mailing Me at  troypow@yahoo.com;

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive