Thursday, July 28, 2011

SORTING OUT PARISH DESK WORK TOPS THURSDAY'S AGENDA...........

I was originally scheduled for a blood lab today, but as the orders are worked out, it is postponed, thus Teri Currier, who was to be my volunteer driver today, will be freed, until a later date, as she is decidedly willing to be one of my drivers to the medical appointments and procedures I have need for assistance getting to and from for.  From our years together as undergraduate friends at Sacramento State to the present, she has always been a bright light and uplifting presence in my life.  In addition to my penultimate day morning and evening infusion therapy, taking care of parish paperwork stands before me today.  Then at 3 p.m., Phillip, my home health care physicak therapoist will be here for my next pt session.  As the Sacramento sun and California heat increases anew, here's hoping you stay cool, whatever you may be doing today...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive