Friday, July 8, 2011

THURSDAY NIGHT INFUSION TRAINING AND TREATMENTS EXTENDS VOLUNTEERS ABLE TO ASSIST ME WITH MY ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY...........

My third at home infusion therapy treatment in the rectory last night, was also a training session for five more persons, who have volunteered to help me in my present need for twice daily, treatments until three weeks from today, July 29th.  Two or more volunteers are still needed to complete the roster to meet this need.  So others of you with availability and the willingness to help me with this necessary procedure in my rehab therapy, please let me know right away.  Thanks to the pain relief coverage I have that includes a twelve hour, longterm umbrella medication, and a second, every four hours prescription, I am remaining in minimal back, spinal, and leg / stump pain.  I was up in my wheelchair and moving about the rectory, for seven hours yesterday, without adverse affect.  The four hour pain reliever med I was able to take after more than fours elapsing two times yesterday, as my need for pain relief lessens.  I am celebrating the 8 a.m. Friday Mass today, in preparation for celebrating the 10:30 a.m. Sunday Mass, as I return to gradually emerging back into my priestly and pastoral duties.  Ray Riehle will be here before 9 a.m. today and Sunday to administer my i.v. infusion; Jack Pennington, will be here tonight; Erika Ransom, Saturday morning; Paul Friedrich, Saturday and Monday night; and Patty Pennington, Monday morning.  Hoping More Of You Will Join With Them To Carry Out This Need...........Increasingly Active And Eager To Fully Resume My Parish Duties,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive