Sunday, July 3, 2011

OFFSETTIING SUB PAR MORNING BLOOD SUGAR COUNTS FROM THE MID TO LOW 80'S; TO A NEW LOW OF 68 - THIS MORNING...........

On this Independence Day Sunday, as I awake after only a few hours of sleep with my R.N. quite concerned about my morning blood sugar count of 68.  My night snack of a tuna sandwich and two cartons of 2% milk, came up deficient to maintaining a leveI of circa 100.  Thus as I await my Sunday breakfast, the nurse gave me some orange juice and crackers, to drive it back up quickly.  My excitement at walking 60 feet yesterday, had me wired for sound until the 3 am hour.  However, I slept my average four hours post transplant, before being awoken twenty five minutes ago.  with the sub par blood sugar level, I am proceeding salower than usual, to preserve my energy level and stave off a humdinger of a headache.  ABC News' "This Week", is featuring an hour's discussion on the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.  CBS News' "Face The Nation", is interviewing multiple sitting Governors to discuss governance and politics, on this 4th of July weekend.  My headache is worsening, so I am going to wait until after breakfast to do my morning wash-up in starting the day.  The covering house doctor has been in for his quick inquiry of the day, so besides praying, blogging, and newswatching, I am watching for, "Food, Glorious Food"...........Happy 4th of July On The 3rd,  Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive