Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"I'M COMING HOME, I'VE DONE MY TIME"...........

Sound familiar ?  After paraphrasing the words to the song, "Please Release Me, the opening words of the Tony Orlando And Dawn, song - "Tie A Yellow Ribbon", jump to mind to describe my experiences this afternoon.  Discharge home to the OLOL rectory, after three weeks in Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Mercy General Hospital Rehabiliation, are encompassed in the essence of those words.  As I continue to say, Push Forward !!!!!,  Homeward Bound.  My morning therapies left me very sleepy and as though I could take a long, afternoon's nap.  I will probably do that when I get home later this afternoon.  I have at least one more therapy session scheduled, dealing with my discharge, and then lunch; before heading home with Fr. Pius, who will be coming to drive me back to OLOL...........Stand By For Further Updates And Progress Reports,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive