Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WAITING FOR WHAT THIS TUESDAY BRINGS...........

With just 8 home health antibiotic infusion therapy treatments left, as I countdown to its conclusion Friday night, I start this Tuesday morning with an 11 a.m. appointment, with Clint at Anchor Prosthetics, waiting to learn if my a.m. infusion volunteer will be able to take me to see Clint, who is located at Watt Avenue and Auburn Boulevard.  Anyone else available to do so, would also be appreciated, or it will be back to taking a taxi, which I am trying to avoid - given my wide circle of friends.  Then, at 3 p.m., Phillip, the home health physical therapist will be here in the rectory, as we proceed in earnest with the continuation of my p.t. .  He has set as our ending goal, having me walk independent down the ramp at the front door of the rectory, over to the main entrance to the church. 
More OLOL administrative work on my plate again today, with parish bills and other paperwork, to be done...........Hoping a ride to my prosthesist at 11 o'clock is secured soon...........Stay As Cool As Possible In The Summer Heat,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive