Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THE 89TH BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY OF MY MOTHER - JOSEPHINE VIRGINIA COREY FEUSI POWERS...........

Today, would have been my mother's 89th Birthday.  As I begin my day at 7 a.m.,  with my first of four hours of occupational and physical therapy today, I am thinking and praying for her, as the first focus of my day/  As I told my sister Alene last night, twenty nine years after my mother passed away at age 60, it is hard to consider and envision her as a woman, who now would have been 89 years old.  I am who I am, in large measure to her love, and our family was all that it was, primarily because of her presence and commitment to her husband, children, grandchildren, parents, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews.  Thank You Mother.....My the Perpetual Light Of Eternal Life In God's Kingdom Be Yours Forever,   Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive