Tuesday, July 19, 2011

STILL SEEKING A DRIVER FOR THIS MORNING'S APPOINTMENT WITH DR. MCMONAGLE...........

As I awake on this Tuesday after morning, my customary post transplant four hours or more sleep, I am still seeking a driver from among my parishioners, friends, and contacts, who are available this morning to transport me to and from my 10:45 a.m. appointment, with my primary care physician and diabetic doctor, James McMonagle, M.D.  As of now I have been unable to anyone who can drive me, unless I look to someone fifteen miles south of OLOL, which is further to picking me up, than it is to driving to the doctor's office at Douglas Boulevard and North Sunrise Avenue.  I will now have to ask some of my South Sacramento circle, if they are available to take me, or call my taxi driver, as I need to leave the rectory, no later than 10:15 a.m., preferably closer to 10 o'clock, to be on time for the appointment...........If you read this in time to help me, and can provide me with transportation this morning, please call me at OLOL Rectory, 916-925-5313.  Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive