Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 YEARS, 3 MONTHS, 12 DAYS, ...........AND 1,000 BLOG COLUMN POSTS OF, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH"...........

834 days ago, at this hour, I wrote my first Google Blogger, "Insights Into Life And Faith By Father Troy David Powers", blog column.  Having only decided that Sunday afternoon to start a blog, I surprised myself that in less than ninety minutes, after the moment, I went to my search engine for instructions as to how to set up a blog, I was successfully blogging.  Today, 27 months and 12 days later, I have written and published 1,000 blog columns.  This retrospective is the 1,001st.  The topics, commentary, analysis, and dialogue, I intended to provide a forum for; I believe after the first one thousand I am achieving, as I share my response and feedback to a wide array of contemporary and historical issues in the news, or pertinent insights into the lives of and faith experiences of Believers in California, the United States, and around the World. I am grateful to my loyal and growing blog readership, and your responses to my imparted messages..... The Statistical facts relating to the first 1,000 blog columns of, "Insights Into Life And Faith", are an interesting assortment of findings.  For openers, the number of -
                                                         All Time Page Views since April 19, 2009 are :  18,465;
                                         Page Views in the Past Month are :  2,176;
                                         57% of All Blog readers use as their Browser  Internet Explorer;
                                         82% of All Blog Readers use as their Operating System  Windows
And to date the Top 10
Countries following My Blog are :
                                                           United States   15,589
                                                           Malaysia   355
                                                           Ireland   294  *
                                                           United Kingdom   254
                                                           Germany   185
                                                           Russia   164
                                                           Netherlands   152
                                                           Canada   113
                                                           India   85  **
                                                           Lativia   81

*Until last week Ireland had been the second most blog viewing country in the World, from the inception.

**India only entered the Top Ten blog viewing countries  last week, replacing China, which had been in 9th place since June 2010.

THANK YOU ONE ALL ALL FOR FOLLOWING MY BLOG THESE PAST 2 YEARS, 3 MONTHS, AND 12 DAYS...........MUCH MORE AHEAD IN THE DAYS, MONTHS, AND YEARS TO COME !!!!!!!!!!!  fr.tdp                       

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive