Saturday, July 9, 2011

5 P.M. SATURDAY MASS, CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS, AND MY EVENING ANTIBIOTIC TREATMENT...........

After finishing the July Baptismal Instructions session, which was a group of twenty adults and children, representing five baptismal candidates, who are planning to celebrate the Sacrament in July and August; I had my lunch and took my afternoon nap, after blogging, facebooking, and e-mailing.  I am up and moving about again, preparing to go over to the church within the hour to greet the parishioners at the 5 pm Sunday Vigil Mass.  A faithful parishioner, Connie Matthews, called me to say she will be bringing our dinner tonight : Chicken and dumplings.  Then just before 9 p.m. Paul Friedrich, will be here to give me my Saturday night antibiotic infusion therapy.  It will be my seventh of forty seven home health treatments since returning to the rectory on Wednesday.  I am also continuing to prepare the homily for my 10:30 a.m. Mass tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing the parishioners and proceeding with the priestly ministry I am here at OLOL to carry out, as their Pastor...........In The Faith, Hope, And Love Of God And The People Of God Entrusted To My Pastoral Care,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive