Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DEADLINE DAY FOR HOME HEALTH PHYSICAL THERAPY TO BEGIN...........

Two weeks out of Mercy General Rehab and back at the Parish, where twice daily through July 29th, I have been undergoing Antibiotic Infusion Therapy, with the help of trained volunteers, and anchorerd once a week, by an R.N., from a home health nursing agency; I am still waiting for a home heralth physical therapist to arrive, and begin the carrying out, of my required and necessary prostheses therapy in the rectory, for which I am eligible.  Today is the day I have set for the nursing agency to s set the physical therapy schedule with me, or I will also be contacting Mercy General Rehab Discharge Planning and my personal, external therapist, Quinn McArthur, to set resuming with him at Swanson-McArthur Physical Therapy, about resuming with him twice weekly, if a home health pt schedule is not in place by the end of the workday.  I will not allow the progress I made in Mercy Acute Rehab, to be dissipated away, by the intransigence of inept follow through of unprofessional  home health providers.  Even my own, allowable standing and walking exercises, the past two weeks, indicate I can progress, if the other responsible parties will only carry out their home health duties with and for me !!!!!!!!!!!...........Fr.  Troy 

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive