Saturday, July 9, 2011

TRAINED VOLUNTEERS ROTATE THE TWICE DAILY ANTIBIOTIC TREATMENTS I CONTINUE TO RECEIVE...........

Ray Riehle having trained to do my home health antibiotic regimen on Wednesday, who trained five other persons to carry it out Thursday night, administered my first four treatments, handed off last night and today's treatments to Jack and Patty Pennington and Erika Ransom.  With five of my forty seven home health antibiotic treatments over the next three weeks completed, and this morning's connection less than an hour away, it is going very well.  Paul Freidrich will be here tonight, perhaps with his wife Sharon, so Saturday's treatments, are covered, as are Sunday and Monday.  There is still need to train at least least three more persons to assist with these treatments, so please consider agreeing to give me a few hours of your time to assist with this highly necessary therapy, in my rehab and recovery.  Following my 9 a.m. therapy this morning, I am conducting the monthly Baptismal Instructions for parents and godparents of infants and children, from newborns to 6 years old.  Then, I will be preparing my homily for Sunday Mass.  More As I Continue To Settle Back Into My Priestly And Pastoral Ministries,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive