Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A TELEPHONE CALL THIS A.M. BRINGS A PLEASANT VISITOR TO OLOL...........

Sitting at the dining table during my morning antibiotic infusion therapy treatment, just after I finished my breakfast, a phone call came for me from a delightful source : my cherished colleague, faithful friend, innovative Pastor, and inspiring priest amd person, Reverend Father Jerry Ryle, Pastor Emeritus of St. Philomene's Parish, in Arden Arcade, in Sacramento.  Now Priest on Campus, at Sacred Heart University, in Fairfield, Conneticut.  Not having seen him in two years, when he went to Conneticut, just before my kidney transplant, it was wonderful spending two hours plus with him today, conversing and catching.  Without doubt, he is a well gifted charismatic, liturgically, and spiritually, grounded priest, who after his first two years at Sacred Heart Unuversity, is even more exuding of the energy and enthusiasm, that have always been hallmarks of his priestly ministry.  I am truly blessed to have his fraternal friendship, and to have had the opportunity to work with him at St. Philomene's Parish, in Sacramento, during the last three years of his priestly ministry in Sacramento.  I look forward to visiting him at SHU, in Connetict, in the next year or so...........Fr.  Troy

I HAVE HAD NO RESPONDENTS TO MY REQUEST FOR A DRIVER TO SUTTER GENERAL CAPITOL PAVILLON, TOMORROW WED. JULY 27TH, AT 2 P.M., FOR MY 2:30 P.M. NUCLEAR MEDIVINE TESTING, PART 3.  IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH A RIDE TO THIS APPOINTMENT.  CONTAQCT ME BEFORE 12 NOON WEDNESDAY...........

ALSO, I NOW HAVE A PROSTHESES ADJUSTMENT FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENT ON THUESDAY AUGUST 11TH, AT 11 A.M., AT ANCHOR PROSTHETICS, WATT AVENUE & AUBURN BOULEVARD, FOR WHICH I AM SEEKING A DRIVER.....troydavidpowers.blogspot.com  or  troypow@yahoo.com  925-5313.

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive