Saturday, July 30, 2011

CHIPPING AWAY AT GETTING THE VOLUNTEERS I NEED - TWO MORE OLOL PARISHIONERS GENEROUSLY AGREE TO HELP FACILITATE MY ANTIBIOTIC INFUSION THERAPY TREATMENTS...........

My twenty seven hour challenge to find the new, fresh, infusion therapy volunteers, I need to facilitate my morning and evening treatments, is making slow, but successful progress.  I still have not received a response from any of my circle of personal friends and past parishioners, in the greater Sacramento County area, but after tonight's 5 p.m. Sunday Vigil Mass, two more OLOL parishioners graciously volunteered to help me.  John Thomas, an inquirer into the Catholic Faith, enrolled in the RCIA process, who is already been one of my overnight caregivers and driver volunteers, has agreed to be tonight and tomorrow night's 8 p.m. volunteer.  Connie Matthews, a longtime, and loyal, parishioner, who three weeks ago volunteered to be one of my drivers on Wednesdays and Fridays to my physical therapy sessions with Quinn McArthur; whose father Beotis, passed away this week, called me as I was preparing dinner, twenty minutes ago, and agreed to be my 10 a.m. volunteer tomorrow morning; and will sign up to do other weekday mornings as well.  Like Jack and Patty Pennington, who are continuing to help me cover the antibiootic infusion therapy, despite enduring their current bereavement and moving toward their father's funeral Memorial Mass, on Thursday morning, Connie Matthews, John Thomas, and others like them, are being the People of God, all Catholic-Christian Disciples are meant to be, by the definition of the name, "Christian".  All in my circle of family, friends, and fellow believers can definitely learn a valuable lesson of caring and selflessness, from them...........CAN YOU ?  WILL YOU ??  HELP ME BY VOLUNTEERING TO ASSIST ???   Fr.  Troy

VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR INFUSION THERAPY TREATMENTS THIS WEEK ON
   TU 8-2  9AM & 8 PM   W 8-3  9AM    TH 8-4  9AM & 8PM   F 8-5  9AM & 8PM   SA 8-6  10AM & 8PM   SU 8-7  10AM & 8PM

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive