Thursday, July 21, 2011

ALLELUIA !!! AMEN !!! A HOME HEALTH CARE PHYSICAL THERAPIST CONTACTS ME AFTER 15 DAYS WITHOUT...........

The 5 p.m. Wednesday deadline I set to have my home health care pohysical therapy scheduled, came and went with no response.  Then, at 11:45 a.m., this morning a physical therapist telephone me here at OLOL, wanting to come to see me at 3 p.m., today.  Alleluia !!! Amen !!!  After fifteen days of waiting without any p.t., except for thatstanding and walking exercise I have done with my antibiotic infusion therapy volunteers, this week.  Please God, we can start today and the evidence of progress in standing and walking, I am starting to really make can continue to develop forward.  I am grateful to the Case Management staff of Mercy General Hospital Acute Rehabiltation, Dr. James Cookson's medical assistant Barbara, Ray Riehle, Paul Friedrich, Larry Wager, Caterina Pellegrino, and Quinn McArthur, for their assistance and support in securing the start of this essential prostheses therapy and my ability to walk upstanding and independently again !!!!!!!!!!!...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive