Monday, July 25, 2011

MY TWO APPOINTMENTS, IN ONE DAY, OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE TESTING, PART ONE...........

Patty Pennington connected my antibiotic infision therapy at 8:50 a.m., and Ted Dahlberg, arrived punctually at 9 a.m., to drive me to Sutter General Capitol Pavillion, for my 9:30 - 10:15 a.m., first appointment today for the nuclear medicine study, Dr. Martin has ordered.  A dye injection and preliminary scanning followed, and what was scheduled as a forty five minute procedure, was actually one hour and twenty minutes long.  I returned to OLOL rectory, to take my morning medications and to have brunch, and then Ted was back just after 1 p.m., to take me downtown, for my second appointment.  It was an additional ninety minutes of testing, which was followed by another dye injection, that will addressed on Wednesday, in part three of the nuclear medicine testing.  I now have need this Wednesday July 27th, for a 2:30 p.m., again at the Sutter General Capitol Pavillon, downtown.  If you are available to provide me with transportation to this appointment, please let me know - by leaving a comment here on my blog; or e-mailing me at  troypow@yahoo.com .....  The beat goes on for the remainder of the day.  Dinner, the Debt Ceiling addresses, by President Obama, and Speaker Boehner, my weekly Picc Line dressing change, and Vanco Trough, and my p.m. Antibiotic Infusion Therapy, which Ray Riehle will be facilitating tonight...........Fr.  Troy

CAN YOU PROVIDE ME A RIDE THIS WED. 7-27 @ 2:00 PM FROM OLOL RECTORY TO SUTTER GENERAL CAPITOL PAVILLION, DOWNTOWN - FOR MY NEXT NUCLEAR MEDICINE TESTS ?  IF YOU CAN,  CONTACT ME HERE ON MY BLOG, OR E-MAIL ME AT,
troypow@yahoo.com  fr,tdp

  

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive