Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MY DISCHARGE THIS AFTERNOON IS A GO...........

My discharge assessment is completed, Dr. Wong is writing my discharge orders, Dr. Rany Martin, from Sutter Roseville Medical Center, who has been a part of my core medical team, since 2002, will be overseeing my antibiotic regimen levels through July 29, the home infusion pharmacy drugs will be delivered here to Mercy General Rehab, in the next hour, and a 5 p.m. training session with me, Ray, and the Home Health Care trainer, is scheduled for this evening. My cousin Linda, came by for another visit, bearing boxes of sugar free See's peanut brittle and dark almond candy.  The infusion pharmacy delivery has arrived, so I have my first week's supply of antibiotics, and now I await lunch, which according to the menu is Vegetable Parmesan.  Lunch, getting my belongings packed up, and Fr. Pius' coming to drive me home, lay ahead in the hour or so ahead...........Stay Tuned And Contact Me If You Are Available To Help Me With My Infusion Therapy During The Next Three Weeks,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive