Friday, September 30, 2011

BILL AND RUBY SHEPHERD, JACK PENNINGTON, COME TO OBSERVE HOW TO CONNECT AND DISCONNECT MY PORT IMPLANT ANTIBIOTIC INFUSION PUMP TO THE STATIONARY NEEDLE..........

The substitute home health nurse came to the rectory at 3 p.m., to check my port implant and to show my volunteers Jack, Ruby, and Bill., how to connect the infusion pump line to the port needle in my right chest.  Bill and Ruby will be back just before 8 p.m. tonight to re-start my antibiotic infusion therapy.  fROM 1 - 2 p.m., I had my pt session with Quinn McArthur, in which he had me up and walking with his assistance and the walker in further extended strides and pushing forward follow through, moving the walker, the right foot, right foot, and then the left foot, in two revolutions around the therapy room.  Then he did with me some prosthetic stretching and strengthening exercises.  It was a very good session.  Tonight is at rest, other than Sunday Homily preparation, and finalizing details for Sunday's R.C.I.A. gathering...........A Happy New Year - Rosh Hashanah,  To The Jewish  People,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive