Tuesday, September 6, 2011

AN EARLY BLOOD LABS START TO THIS TUESDAY...........ANOTHER PARISH-WIDE PARKING LOT SALE MEETING TONIGHT...........

My good friend Ted Dahlberg, from St. Rose's Parish in South Sacramento,  came to pick me up and take me to my blood labs for the Mayo Clinic, Dr. Bhat, and Dr. Martin at 9 a.m.  They were fasting labs, so I eagerly awaited my return to the rectory and a late breakfast.  Preparing and organizing for tonight's Parish-wide Parking Lot Sale Meeting tonight is on my agenda today.  More to share as the day unfolds...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive