Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DRIVER NEEDED THURSDAY MORNING FOR @ 9:45 A.M. APPOINTMENT...........

Dr. Martin's medical assistant Gina, called today, informing that the doctor has decided to resume my antibiotic infusion therapy, and to confirm my appointment this Thursday at 9:45 a.m., at Sutter-Roseville Medical Center.  I am in need of a volunteer to drive me, with a pick-up here at OLOL rectory at 9-9:15 a.m.  Please contact me right away, if you can help me to and from this appointment.  I cannot miss this appointment and must find a ride, so if you can provide it for me, please do so...........fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive