Saturday, September 17, 2011

SATURDAY MORNING INFUSION CONNECTED AS PARISH WIDE PARKING LOT SALE GETS UNDERWAY...........

OLOL's 1st Annual Parish wide Parking Lot Sale is underway through 3 p.m. this afternoon, and as they promised - Ruby and Bill, have already connected me up to mmy Saturday morning antibiotic infusion therapy.  They have agreed to do Sunday morning's treatment as well, as they will be participating in the RCIA Ministry, and her brother Jack will be doing tonight's and Sunday night's treatments for me as well.  The tragic air crash in Reno yesterday has led to a postponement of a lunch I had scheduled today, with Scott McKenna, my Sacramento State Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity brother, who is an attorney working with the Nevada Legislature.  Scott was going to be passng through Sacramento at midday and we had planned to have lunch together, until yesterday's tragedy, caused duty to call him.  I look forward to rescheduling with him in a few weeks time.  On this eve of the start up of our newly expanded parish RCIA Ministry, I am fired up, as it is one of the parish ministries I thoroughly enjoy...........More To Come As We Do This In Memory Of Him Who Is Lord And Savior,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive