Thursday, September 22, 2011

BLOOD LABS NEXT TUESDAY MORNING - A MAYO CLINIC MUST...........

My next set of essential blood labs in follow-up to my August annual evaluation at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, requires that I take them on Tuesday morning September 27, as they are fasting labs.  I will need a ride to and from Labcorp on Coyle Avenue in Carmichael, departing the OLOL rectory at 8:30 a.m.  Can you ?  Will you ?  Be available to provide me transportation to this vital lab draw ???...........Fr.  Troy   

1 comment:

ana said...

Fr Troy there is a service called paratransit that our parishioners have sometimes used.
http://www.paratransit.org/php/faq.php
Pax
Ana

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive