Thursday, September 15, 2011

PICC LINE REINSERTED AND PARISH MAINTENANCE COMMITTEE MEETS...........

My afternoon appointment at Capitol Imaging, at 3161 L Street in midtown Sacramento, was moved up two hours today, and my South Sacramento friend Ted Dahlberg was able to drive me earlier to have my picc line reinserted.  Two weeks more of Vancomycin antibiotic infusion will now resume, and then hopefully conclude.  All my infusion therapy volunteers who have assisted me since July 6th, are informed I will need your assistance again for a few sessions in coming weeks.  Other volunteers are are also welcome to help and can be trained to do so.  This evening at 6:30 p.m., the Parish Maintenance Committee members met with me and Sr. Felicity, to discuss the priority projects needing to be overseen and completed, for the common good of the parish plant and the community of believers...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive