Friday, September 2, 2011

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL HAVE TO BE A TAXI RIDE TO AND FROM THIS MORNING'S MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS...........

As 7:30 a.m. Friday morning is here, I have no takers to my request for a ride to and from my blood labs, and follow-up appointment with Dr. McMonagle this morning.  Thus a $100.00 plus taxi ride for me, is the only alternative I have.  Just when I thought the frustration of covering my transportation needs had crested, I'm back to square one, as no one is seemingly available.  Trying to get done what has to be done, but with the frustration of scrambling for help to cover the ways and means of getting there, while unable to drive myself...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive