Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A VASCULAR SURGERY IMPLANTING OF A PORT TO COMPLETE MY ANTIBIOTIC INFUSION THERAPY...........

Following the 8 a.m. Mass, Bill Shepherd will drive me to Roseville Radiology, at 1640 East Roseville Parkway, to have Dr. Larry Cardoza, a vascular surgeon, put an infusion port into my neck and chest, a more stable means of receiving the antibiotic infusion therapy I need to complete.  It is a procedure taking about fifteen minutes with a local anesthetic applied, at will be done at 10 a.m., with my completion time after observation to be before noon.  I am eager to resume the therapy and be completed with it in a matter of weeks.  The rest of this Wednesday, my day off will be restful, with my need to arrange a ride to Fr. Phelan's Funeral in Grass Valley tomorrow from one of my brother priests...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive