Friday, September 16, 2011

WITH THE PARISH SECRETARY ON VACATION COVERING THE PARISH PHONES AND DOORBELLS...........

Getting introductory materials ready for the start of RCIA Inquiry on Sunday morning, I have also been covering the rectory phones and doorbells, as the Parish Secretary Frances Hood, is on a week's vacation with her family.  A meeting with Sr. Felicity at 2:30 p.m., and my weekly visit from my home health nurse, Susan Boyce, just after 3 o'clock, as well as awaiting the arrival of River Park Pharmacy, with my newest order of antibiotioc infusion supplies have been, and are, on my midafternoon to early evening schedule.  Finding one of my volunteers to come and administer tonight's antibiotic infusion treatment, is next on my agenda.  If you have been one of my infusion volunteers until now, be informed the treatments are underway again for the next few weeks, and I will need assistance being connected and disconnected, at 9 a.m. & 8 p.m., beginning tonight.  So if you are available to help him again, please contact me as soon as possible, as I have to get Saturday and Sunday's treatments covered.  If you have not yet done this procedure with me, but are willing to learn how, contact me as wel,l to set it up...........Peace And Prayers As I Strive To Complete This Vital Therapy; In Christ Jesus,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive