Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MY FIRST PT WORKOUT IN TWO AND HALF WEEKS GOES VERY WELL AS I PROCEED AGAIN WITH QUINN MCARTHUR...........

 My 1 p.m. appointment this afternoon with Quinn McArthur, was a very successful re-start to our twice weekly therapy sessions.  In addition to the stretching and standing exercises, I walked around the main room of the facility twice with Quinn's assistance and observation, making improvement strides with the walker and both feet.  I concluded today's session by walking with use of my orthopedic cane, for about ten feet with Quinn standing at my left side, as I did...........More To Come,  Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive