Thursday, September 15, 2011

A DRIVER TO MY PICC LINE APPOINTMENT @ L STREET OFF ALHAMBRA BOULEVARD TODAY STILL NEEDED...........

No one has yet volunteered to drive me to my appointment at Capital Imaging, at 3161 l Street, to have my antibiotic infusion picc line re-installed.  Departure time from the rectory is 1:30 p.m., for a 2 p.m. arrival to get the procedure underway.  Estimated return time to the rectory is 4:30 p.m.  Please contact me immediately id you can provide me with transportation to this medical appointment today...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive