Wednesday, September 7, 2011

STILL NO DRIVER VOLUNTEER FOR TOMORROW MORNING'S APPOINTMENT AND I CAN'T MISS THIS ONE...........

As of 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, I have no driver yet for my appointment with Dr. Martin at Sutter Roseville, tomorrow morning.  Again, here I am with hours to go, struggling to secure a ride, which once again seems to have become my plight.  I ask you, if you can to please help me keep this appointment, which I cannot miss, as my return of my picc line and resumption of my antibiotic infusion therapy is part of the reason I am scheduled to see Dr. Martin.  Who among you, who count in the hundreds, if not the thousands, is willing to help me get there ???????????...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive