Thursday, September 8, 2011

DR. MARTIN EXTENDS MY VANCOMYCIN ANTIBIOTIC INFUSION THERAPY FOR 2 WEEKS ONCE THE PICC LINE IS RE-INSERTED...........

My 9:30 a.m. appointment with Dr. Randy Martin this morning showed my labs drawn on Tuesday morning, came back within the desired range.  He has issued an order to have my picc line re-inserted and for my Vancomycin antibiotic therapy to continue for two more weeks.  Should the next set of labs warrant it, he will trade out the Vanco, for another antibiotic, for an additional two weeks infusion.  It at long last seems the window of required antibiotic infusion treatments, is closing, as I progress forward, in finetuning my continuing rehab physical therapy and resuming standing and walking again.  The remaining pain in my pelvic region and left thigh, is lessening, yet still requiring some daily pain reliever, in part to be in the wheelchair, or on the bed, and not being as mobile as I am needing to be.  It has been three weeks since my in home health pt concluded and I am still awaiting resumption of my weekly pt appointments with my external physical therapist, Quinn McArthur.  A follow-up call to his scheduler, Caterina is next on my list, as reactivating therapy is very essential at this time...........Pushing Forward !!!!!!!!!!! In Christ Jesus The Lord,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive