Tuesday, September 13, 2011

RESUMING MY PROSTHESES THERAPY WITH PHYSICAL THERAPIST QUINN MCARTHUR...........

As I am seeking drivers for my medical / therapeutic appointment this week, Jack Pennington has volunteered to drive me to Swanson-McArthur Physical Therapy today at 1 p.m., , so now securing drivers for Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, remain to be covered.  Wednesday I need someone to pick me up at 3 p.m., for a 3:45 p.m. appointment with Dr. McMonagle, in Roseville.  Thursday afternoon, requires a volunteer to take me from OLOL rectory at 1:30 p.m., for a 2 p.m. appointment at Capital Imaging, on L Street, near Alhambra Boulevard, in midtown / East Sacramento.  If you are available to help me with either of these two appointments, please contact me TODAY !!...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive