Friday, September 2, 2011

LACK OF A RIDE CAUSES ME TO MISS THIS MORNING'S MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS...........

Having no one volunteer to drive me me to my blood labs and appointment with Dr. McMonagle this morning, I attempted to get a taxi ride to the Town and Country Center in Roseville.  Unfortunately a further problem developed.  My taxi man and family are on vacation; and that other, preeminent, cab company that has operated in Sacramento since 1917, stiffed me for the second time in four and a half months, by not showing up at OLOL, to take me to my appointments.  I had no intention in April of patronizing the cab company that stiffed me again, but today's circumstances required.  However, I ended up no better off, and was made to miss both appointments.  The labs I can reschedule early next week,.  However, my essential appointment with Dr. McMonagle, will have to wait upwards of two weeks, as the doctor is out of the office next week.  My continuing frustration is what more I can do to secure  a sufficient available, and willing, number of parishioner and personal friends who I can depend on with a day or two's notice occasionally, to provide me with these rides until, please God I am able to drive myself again.  Posting my scheduling needs seemed to be working since my return to OLOL rectory on July 6th, until today.  I guess the cross I am having to bear also has this inordinate challenge nailed to it.  Finding a better way to guarantee I can keep my medical appointments, still lies in the future, and will divert more of my time finding volunteers...........Can You ?  Will You ?  Say Yes, To Helping Provide Me With Transportation When Needed,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive