Tuesday, September 20, 2011

QUINN MCARTHUR PUTS ME THROUGH ANOTHER INTENSE PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSION...........

My home health care nurse, Susan Boyle, R.N., visited me this morning in the rectory.  She and Dr. Martin's medical assistant Gina, have informed me that Dr. Martin is considering having a port placed in my chest, for completion of the antibiotic infusion therapy.  This afternoon, I had my first of this week's two physical therapy sessions with Quinn McArthur, P.T., O.C.S., which was a thorough walkabout the therapy room, three times around, with my orthopedic cane and his assistance; ninety feet in total.  That it an increase from last Tuesday, my initial effort which was only ten feet in distance.  Quinn and his assistants repeatedly told me I will sleep well tonight.  I feel that starting to take hold as it is 9:25 p.m., and I am nodding off in front of Dancing With The Stars, Results Show.  I agree with Donny Osmond's championship expertise viewpoint, Ron Artest, hands down should be the first to be sent tonight...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive