Thursday, September 29, 2011

MY WEEKLY VISIT FROM MY HOME HEALTH CARE NURSE FOR PORT DRESSING CHANGE THE DAY AFTER...........

Susan Boyle R.N., my home health care nurse was here at 5 p.m., to change out the port dressing after yesterday's implant, as is customary practice.  Another nurse will come tomorrow, hopefully to show one or more of my volunteers how ton connect and disconnect the infusion line to the port needle.  My antibiotic infusions begin again tomorrow night.  Anyone else willing to volunteer to help me with these twice daily treatments, the next few weeks, please contact me right away. 925-5313.......... Fr.  Troy 

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive