Monday, September 19, 2011

MY UPCOMING THERAPY AND MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS FOR WHICH I NEED RIDES...........

As my appointments requiring rides are being scheduled the next few weeks, I have the following dates and times, requiring rides from my circle of parishioners, friends, and other volunteers.  Physical Therapy sessions at Swanson McArthur PT, Madison Avenue and Van Maren Lane, on Tuesday Sept. 20 and Thurs. Sept. 22, at 1 p.m.;  An appointment with Dr. McMonagle, on Tues. Oct. 4, at 10 a.m, in Town and Country Place on North Sunrise Avenue off Douglas Boulevard;  An appointment with Dr. Martin, on Thurs. Oct. 6, at 9:30 a.m., at Sutter Roseville Medical Center Bldg. 5;.  If you are avialable to help provide me with transportation to any of these appointments, please contact me as soon as possible...........fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive