Friday, September 9, 2011

MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS AND DRIVER NEEDS SHAPING UP FOR NEXT WEEK...........

As of this hour on Friday afternoon, I have 2 medical appointments scheduled for next week, and a third one likely to be scheduled.  Tues. Sept. 13, at 1 p.m., I am to resume my physical therapy at Swanson-McArthur Therapy Center, on Madison Avenue and Van Maren Lane.  A 12:30 p.m. departure from OLOL rectory, and a 2:30 p.m. return, are needed.  Thurs. Sept. 15, at 2 p.m., I am scheduled at Capital Imaging, 3161 L Street, near Alhambra Blvd., to have my picc line put back in.  Aride to at 1:30 p.m., and an estimated 4:30 p.m. return ton the rectory are what need to be covered.  If you havr availability to drive me to and from either of these appointments, please let me know.  Dr. McMonagle also will most likely be scheduling an appointment with me for vsometime next week as well.  Thank You who care enough to be of assistance to me...........Peace + Prayers,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive