Monday, September 26, 2011

MY MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS REQUIRING RIDES THIS WEEK...........

This week I have the following doctor's and therapy appointments for which I need transportation to and from.  Tuesday morning Blood Labs at Labcorp, on Coyle Avenue, across from Mercy San Juan Hospital.  Departure from OLOL rectory at 8:30 a.m.  My appointment with Dr. Cardoza, with Sutter Roseville Radiology about placement of my antiobiotic infusion port, is scheduled for 2:30 p.m., in Medical Plaza 5, at Sutter Roseville Hospital, a 1:30 p.m., departure from the rectory.  Wenesday morning, I must leave OLOL, at 8 a.m, for a 9 a.m. port implant vascular surgery procedure at Roseville Imaging, on East Roseville Parkway.  I also have a Physical Therapy session on Friday, at 1 p.m., with Quinn McArthur, at Madison Avenue and Van Maren Lane.  A 12:30 p.m., departure from OLOL rectory.  If you can assist with driving me to any of these appointments this week, contact me right away.  Thanks.  In Jesus The Christ,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive