Monday, February 14, 2011

WILL TODAY BE THE DAY I AM TRANSFERRED TO MERCY ?...........

I slept last night from 10 p.m. - 4 a.m., and awoke with racheted, returned, soreness in my arms, legs, and hands; and substantial pain in my lower right back. I called for my pain reliever, which toned it down, and then discussed it with Dr. LaBlue, at 7 a.m. He says it is a combination of the antibiotics and the therapies, and recommends as I've told the therapists the last several days, we need to push forward despite it. A 7:15 a.m. shower assisted by the Occupational therapist, breakfast, morning meds and my next pain reliever, will keep me comfortable. The morning physical therapy sessions, are jumbled again, so that I have nothing for 1 - 2 hours from now, and a last one scheduled for 3 p.m., if I am still here. My transfer to whichever Mercy Rehabilitation / Skilled Nursing location in Sacramento, is supposed to be Today, but until I receive firm word, probably by 1 p.m., or earlier, I am in a holding pattern here, at Sutter Roseville Rehab, eager to move to a Mercy Rehab and continue the skilled nursing care and rehab, I need before return to OLOL rectory...........Without Fail, Hopefully It Will Be Today, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive