Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WEDNESDAY MORNING FEBRUARY 23, 8:30 AM - STILL WITHOUT A RIDE TO MY 10:45 AM DOCTOR APPOINTMENT..........

Doing my best to keep my calm, while trying to discover who can drive to my Roseville appointment with Dr. Cookson this morning, I am also having to deal with matters requiring decisions and direction at OLOL. Between medications, therapy sessions, pain control, catching up with sleep, and resting the body sufficiently for healing, and not knowing yet if I will be transferred to Mercy General Rehab, or staying here until my scheduled Discharge back to the parish rectory, my plate is full. Therefore, I will have to be more hands on about the other two doctors' appointments on Friday and Monday, and asny others in the weeks ahead, as paying a minimum of $225.00 per ride, to the transportation offered by the rehab and nursing facility is nonsensical. Victor is understandly unavailable this week given his other responsibilities, but I have a call into him to see if their is anyone there at St. Rose's / St. Patrick's, who is available today. Please God, it all works out, so that I get to see Dr. Cookson and learn when the ten week timeline we are looking at to proceed with the prostheses preparation preparation and placement starts. If you can assist me withgoing to and from one of these current appointments, please call me at, 423-6026..........Confident It Will Happen As It Is Meant To, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive