Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ANOTHER INSPIRING EARLY MORNING MEETING WITH DR. LABLUE...........

Dr. LaBlue was just in to see me, and further explained the affect the stump shrinker has in lessening the swelling, as well as forming and shaping the amputated leg stump to properly fit into the protheses. We also discussed my improvement in standing up on my left foot for growing lengths of times, especially yesterday's 60 seconds and 90 seconds durations. His response to my calling it, "slow and steady progress", was to respond that it is, "not to slow". Dr. LaBlue concluded his morning visit, by reminding me the weekly staff meeting at which they will discuss my future treatment is this morning. He sounded enthusiastic and optimistic for my continuing success. The Dr.'s closing comment was to commend me for my, "upbeat attitude". I am doing all I can to keep my attitude positive, upbeat, and forward looking, with confidence for success. My soreness and pain are diminished from yesterday morning and taking a 5:45 a.m. dose of my Norco pain reliever is maintaining me in the comfort zone. It has just thundered very loudly, so the current five day rain storm proceeds to soak us with a forecasted 2 - 5 inches of rain this week. I standby to learn, if my five day, overdue, Transfer to Mercy, and what will supposedly be, at Bruceville Terrace, in South Sacramento - will take place Today...........With Trust And Hope It Will Get Accomplished, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive