Monday, February 7, 2011

6 MONDAY THERAPY SESSIONS COMPLETED; BRINGS, REST AND RELAXATION IN MY BED AFTER A SHOWER AND DOING SOME OF MY EXERCISES LAYING DOWN..........

Sara Nava called in follow-up to her Saturday visit with her husband, son, and grandson, this afternoon and we had a great chat. Fr, Traynor called before lunch, so that the quality of the calls are magnified, even as the number of calls decline. My nurse told me before lunch, she spoke to Dr. Cooksen this morning and that he will see me tomorrow to remove my sutures and discuss the overall situation. My back pain has remained mild today, but remains present, now in the lower right back and across my back, with the lower left back, definitely in third place for level of pain. Hopefully, this evening will bring a few visitors.........It's time for 'John King USA', on CNN. More To Come, You And Loyal Blog Readers, Fr. Troy

9:10 PM - After dinner, I received and had an enjoyable telephone conversation with Joe Gibson, and a lengthy visit from parishioners, Damon Pierman, Innocencio Rangel, and Jerry Mamola..........Finding Male Caregivers to assist me, especially overnight in the Rectory is my current # 1 Goal.....More Tomorrow, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive