Friday, February 4, 2011

MAKING STEADY PROGRESS IN REHAB...........

Thursday was a full and busy day of 6 Therapies, that began with a CAT-SCAN on my back. The result came back positive. The Doctor who did my morning after Amputation cultures and sample testing, reviwed the Cat - Scan, and found that the abcess is gone and that the infection has cleared up. I still have significant lower left back pain, probably caused by the pain being deep in the muscles. But it is very good news, as the antibiotics worked, with out surgery on my lower back,and spine. Nurses and Therapists alike say my normal color has returned to my face today, whereas yesterday laying on pillows in bed, it was hard to distinguish between my face and the pillow. My substantial left arm pain which has intensified the past three days, lessened last night and this morning sufficiently enough that I slept soundly for several hours overnight. I have given permission to Bishop Soto and Dr. Cooksen to discuss my Amputation and its aftermath; and again this morning the nursing staffed has affirmed my expected discharge date from Rehabilitation, as being next Thursday Feb. 10.....I give a special 18th Birthday shout-out to Dylan Welch, in Dallas, who is a graduating high school senior, and has been accepted into Texas A & M University, in the Fall.....Happy Birthday Dylan !!!!!!!!!!! That's My Update For Now, Fr. TROY

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive