Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SEEKING MALE CAREGIVERS, FROM MY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY FROM 7 PM - 7AM, ONCE MY DISCHARGE OCCURS...........

With a projected discharge date from Sutter Rehabilitation Institute of this Thursday February 10, and an expected return to Our Lady of Lourdes rectory, I am seeking male friends, and parishioners past and present, who can help provide overnight caregiving and assistance in the in the initial weeks I am home. 7 pm - 7 am, are the hours I need to have someone with me. If you feel you can help me and are available for a night or more, to provide me with your assistance, please contact me right away. You can call me on my cell, 916-396-2309; or my SRI room phone, 916-878-2512; or e-mail, or Facebook me, at troypow@yahoo.com . Thank you for your willingness to share some of your personal time, talent, and treasure, with me to improve my prospects for a successful recovery and a productive preparation for a perfect protheses on my right foot and leg...........`Gratefully Yours For Your Friendship And Fraternity, In My Time Of Special And Crucial Need, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive