Saturday, February 5, 2011

CHILLAXING WITH CNN AND SPECIAL VISITORS...........

After breakfast today, I sat up in the wheelchair until ten minutes after 11 am, while getting my morning meds, insulin, and I.V. treatments taken care of; then returned to bed to take pressure off the remaining deep muscle pain in my lower lefy back, and to maximize the calming and comforting affect of the pain reliever it was time for me to receive. Fr. Steve Avella arrived to visit me just after I transfer boarded into my bed. We had an enjoyable, one hour conversation. Shortly after Steve departed, The woman I nicknamed thirty years ago, 'Our Lady of Lantana', for the street she lives on, Sara Nava - appeared with her husband Pete, and son Michael, and grandson Brandon, for an enjoyable visit. I spoke with Teres Mugnaini, in mid-morning and received a phone call from Joe Gibson, to check in with me in the mid-afternoon. I will get up for dinner in the Dining Room, about an hour from now, then sit up in my room for a good while longer afterwards, and do more recreational therapy vis a vis the internet, books, and newspapers..........Chillaxing To The Maxx Today After A Thorough Octave of Therapies, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive