Saturday, February 26, 2011

MEETING MERCY GENERAL REHAB'S CHIEF DOCTOR, RECREATIONAL THERAPY, AND LUNCH...........

Dr. Lehman, the Chief Doctor of Mercy General Rehab, was in to see me just before Noon, for twenty minutes or so, and has followed up with three pop in visits since to ask and clarify other questions his work with the nursing staff on my medications, etc., he is doing today. He comes across as a thorough, competent, caring physician, who likes patients. The four nursing staff they have cared for me thus far, are also perfectly caring and conversant in a very friendly way. I have yet met anyone who does not exemplify the mission statement and values Mercy stands for. After sitting up since 7:30 a.m., I am going to lay down until my afternoon P.T.session, wheelchair, transfer board, etc. Besides the above and recreational therapy, these hours have also included a telephone call with Sisters Felicity and Theresa, at OLOL. and my cherished colleague, Fr. Steve Avella. Time to lay down for a short while, after five and a half hours being up; before my afternoon second P.T. session..........In The Catholic-Christian Spirit Of Mercy, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive