Monday, February 7, 2011

FEELING MUCH BETTER THAN YESTERDAY, WITH LESSENED PAIN AND IMPROVED PHYSICAL ABILITY...........

My day long Sunday back pain has substantially decreased today, but now seems to be anchored as much in the lower right back and completely across my back, as well as in the lower left back. Howerver, with on schedlue, pain relievers, I am fully able to do my necessary board transfers, and physical and occupational therapies. OT this morning was shaving myself, totally by myself, for the first time in nearly four weeks. PT this morning was concentrated on living with an amputation. It was in a group of three of us who are amputees and two therapists. Changing and Wrapping the amputation twice daily and insisting it be done, watching how the wrapping is correctly placed on the stump, and several stretching exercises, as well as rolling onto my stomach three times a day, while exercising the amputated leg, made for a full hour long work-out. Working the medications and I.V. treatments between the therapy sessions, with two more OT sessions this afternoon and a shower, following lunch lay ahead, the rest of the day. I spoke with Fr. Traynor this morning, as he called in mid-morning, and hoping for whatever visitors choose to come to see me today...........With Confidence My Rehabilitation Transition Continues To Unfold In A Timely Manner, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive