Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MY SKILLED NURSING REHABILITATION WILL CONTINUE MOST LIKELY IN A MERCY FACILITY..........

The Head Doctor here at SRI, told me this morning that the Rehab Team at their weekly meeting about the patients, feel that I am not yet ready to be released directly home to the OLOL rectory; but for awhile transfer into a skilled nutsing facility. I have called Mercy about bed availability locally, preferably as of tomorrow, Thursday,or Friday;,hopefully, Mercy Folsom, because Dr. Cooksen has courtesy visiting privileges there. I will still be needing caregiving and assistance from my adult male friends and parishioners present or past, 18 years old and above, who are strong and young enough, to lift me from bed to wheelchair, and / or including in or out of the rectory and church. The hours I will need for this caregiving / assistance initially back in the OLOL rectory are 7 pm -7 am..........I am progressing slowly, daily - as I learn and complete my Physical and Orthpedic Therapies and Exercises. My physicality from birth to the present, has always proceeded slowly with substantial training and patience,required of me and others, as my onset of diabetes; and the ulcers and wounds it has created, verified - after I trained my left leg and foot to do things never before done before by the left side of my body. I am in bed and quite exhausted, but thanks to attentive nurses,and proper pain relief meds, I am feeling quite comfortable, with my continuing, full lower back, left to right, deep muscle pain...........Hoping For An Affirmative Response From You My Dedicated And Loyal Male Friends And Parishioners, And Fraternity Brothers, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive