Saturday, February 26, 2011

MY FIRST FULL DAY AT MERCY GENERAL REHABILITATION OFF TO AN EXCELLENT START...........

I could not be happier with my placement at Mercy General Rehab, for the next three weeks. The nursing staff, the administrative staff I have met, the first physical therapist I interacted with this morning, and even the hospital telephone receptionist, are positive, upbeat, kind, couteous, and helpful persons. The high quality of their presence and professionalism with and toward me, is very evident. I will be having two P.T. sessions daily while I am here, including weekends. Leanna, my first physical therapist is pleased with the progress I am making and my basic body strength, left side as well as the right. She assisted me in standing up successfully to transfer to the commode and then return to a seated position back on my bed. My first phone call in this Mercy General Rehab Room 264, and on the room phone number 916-732-9675, was Mary Hopkins, from Presentation Parish. Minutes later, Dr. James McMonagle called me on my cell, from his cell, to learn how things turned out after Thursday night's incident. And the Yahoo Mail and Facebook messages I have been rreceiving since last night are all quite positive about my move to Mercy General Rehab. More Later As My Mercy General Rehab Begins To Unfold...........Glory And Praise To Jesus Our Lord And Savior, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive