Friday, February 25, 2011

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!.....I HAVE ARRIVED AT MERCY GENERAL REHAB CENTER TONIGHT...........

I arrived with Victor's generosity assistance with helping me transfer to the room that became available today at Mercy General Hospital Rehabilitation Center at 40th and J streets in East Sacramento. I am very pleased to be here and to be able to complete my therapy and preparation for the prostheses, here in the place I was born, had my two chidhood left eye surgeries, my mother passed away in, my father spent his last disease and ilness in, and all my brothers and sisters were born. I am in Room 264, and the telephone number in the room is 916-732-9675. Thanks For Your Prayers, Thoughts, And Positive Wishes, That I attain This Rehabilitation Placement For The Next 3 Weeks, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive