Sunday, February 13, 2011

AN EARLY START 5:30 - 7 A.M. TO THIS SUNDAY MORNING FEBRUARY 13...........

My day got off to a very early start as the nurse came in at 5:30 a.m., to have me drink some apple juice and take my pain reliever. At 6:30 a.m., Dr. LaBlue checked in on me, telling me, "I am a, low maintenance patient". At 7 a.m., a OT therapist got me out of bed, that was a session of grooming for the day. My blood sugar was only 59, at 7:50 a.m., so the nurse gave me a cup of orange juice. Thirty minutes later, as I finished my breakfast, it has risen to 81. A half hour PT session at 8:30 a.m., turned into a 60 minute plus session, as the second half of my session ran into the therapist's next session with another patient. Changing my my right leg amputation bandage and the rest of my morning meds, while I am back in bed for an hour, before my 10:30 a.m. OT session, then lunch and a 1:30 a.m. PT session, to finish today's therapies; and hopefully , leading to a chillaxing afternoon and evening, with more than a few visitors and phone calls to pass the day with..........More As This Sunday Unfolds, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive